If you think that your bathtub at home is not as useful to you and your family anymore, you can explore some bathroom renovation options. One example is you can convert your bathroom tub to showers for a change. This can help you have a more spacious bathroom floor, aid with family member’s mobility issues, and more opportunities for other decorations.
If you have now decided to turn your bathroom tub to showers, you can check and see if you can do these things, but first, consider some factors below:
- The new shower design has to be realistic for your family’s lifestyle needs-if you have kids or still plan to have them, a bathtub might be more effective.
- Consider the layout of the other baths in your home buyers searching for at least one bath in the house; and if you’re planning to sell your home in the future, it’s worthless.
- The style of the shower and other items such as bath fitters must not only fit your needs but also fit your conversion project money.
- Allocate budgets for the associated costs, such as the shower kit and the other equipment and tools required for installation.
- Prepare how to set and clean up, and how to add trustworthy contractors to the bathroom along the way.
After that, the shower conversion project would need certain tools, such as floor safety plywood, screwdriver, wrench or all wrench, putty knife and utility knife, drywall saw, or reciprocal saw, pry bar, and jigsaw.
For shower remodel Coto De Caza or bathtub showers Coto De Caza, visit Duracare Baths. And convert your bathtub to showers by simply following the 5-step guidebook that you can know and learn in this infographic made by Duracare Baths.